Know the facts about CBD oil
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has a patent on the therapeutic uses of CBD.
- The NIH acknowledges the therapeutic properties and potential uses of CBD.
- This patent flies in the face of the Schedule I status of cannabis, which defines cannabis as having “no medical value.”
- The ‘507 patent also means anyone wanting to develop a pharmaceutical drug-using CBD would have to receive a license from the NIH to do so.
- Contrary to popular belief, this patent isn’t for medical marijuana.
- The ‘507 Patent is among the strongest cases for our CBD business model.